PDA

View Full Version : used trailers

July 3rd 17, 04:05 PM
anyone knowing of a used trailer for a 15 meter glider.

Paul Agnew
July 3rd 17, 06:03 PM
I have a spare trailer that was used for a Cirrus and ASW-19 that I'm looking to sell soon. Wood covered in fiberglass with new axle and tires. (Located in Vero Beach, Florida.)

There is a trailer section on Wings&Wheels that might be helpful.

Paul A.

Dan Marotta
July 3rd 17, 08:12 PM
The Southwest Soaring Museum in Moriarty, NM has many trailers parked
out back. These are from some of the many gliders on display there.
They may have something of use to you and they might be interested in
selling one. I am not connected with them in any way, but all it would
cost to find out would be a phone call.

--
Dan, 5J

Dan Marotta
July 3rd 17, 08:20 PM
Just to add: Several years back I inquired of the museum about buying a
Pfeiffer trailer for a borrowed Mosquito. At the time they were not
interested in selling it to me. It still sits out behind the building.

--
Dan, 5J

Eric Greenwell[_4_]
July 21st 17, 06:12 PM
wrote on 7/3/2017 8:05 AM:
> anyone knowing of a used trailer for a 15 meter glider.

I have a 2004 Cobra trailer that carried an ASW-28/18. It's for sale in good
condition, with dollies and ground handling equipment, and is currently located in
Ephrata, WA. Contact me at or 509-943-9065.

https://sites.google.com/site/motorgliders/publications/download-the-guide-1

http://soaringsafety.org/prevention/Guide-to-transponders-in-sailplanes-2014A.pdf

Eric Greenwell[_4_]
July 27th 17, 04:00 AM
Eric Greenwell wrote on 7/21/2017 10:12 AM:
> wrote on 7/3/2017 8:05 AM:
>> anyone knowing of a used trailer for a 15 meter glider.
>>
> I have a 2004 Cobra trailer that carried an ASW-28/18. It's for sale in good
> condition, with dollies and ground handling equipment, and is currently located in
> Ephrata, WA. Contact me at or 509-943-9065.

The trailer is sold.

https://sites.google.com/site/motorgliders/publications/download-the-guide-1

http://soaringsafety.org/prevention/Guide-to-transponders-in-sailplanes-2014A.pdf

July 28th 17, 09:53 PM
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:05:39 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> anyone knowing of a used trailer for a 15 meter glider.

I have a 15 meter cigar tube trailer that tows very well and just got new tires, paint needs some TLC but tows great and is currently fit for a Libelle. Give me a call if interested.. 8179140689

July 29th 17, 03:20 AM
On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:53:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:05:39 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> > anyone knowing of a used trailer for a 15 meter glider.
>
> I have a 15 meter cigar tube trailer that tows very well and just got new tires, paint needs some TLC but tows great and is currently fit for a Libelle. Give me a call if interested.. 8179140689

Pictures?

July 29th 17, 06:10 AM
On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 8:20:57 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:53:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> > On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:05:39 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> > > anyone knowing of a used trailer for a 15 meter glider.
> >
> > I have a 15 meter cigar tube trailer that tows very well and just got new tires, paint needs some TLC but tows great and is currently fit for a Libelle. Give me a call if interested.. 8179140689
>
> Pictures?

https://ibb.co/kO3zUk
https://ibb.co/kh5eUk

July 29th 17, 06:11 AM
On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 8:20:57 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:53:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> > On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:05:39 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> > > anyone knowing of a used trailer for a 15 meter glider.
> >
> > I have a 15 meter cigar tube trailer that tows very well and just got new tires, paint needs some TLC but tows great and is currently fit for a Libelle. Give me a call if interested.. 8179140689
>
> Pictures?

Feel free to ask David or Andy about it, they were with me a lot at Hobbs during club class. All it needs is some paint and with you guys at M&H that should not be difficult at all.

Google