PDA

View Full Version : Personal interactions with Harland ross and or any of his designs.

July 4th 17, 03:25 AM
I am interested in conversing with anyone who might have had a personal relationship, conversations with or owned any of his designs (RS-1 thru R-6). I am particularly interested in the R-3 and the R-4. I have just acquired an uncompleted R-3 and would really appreciate conversation with anyone who might have started or flown one.I can be reached through this forum or my email address: jhstringer.jhs(at)gmail dot com .

Frank Whiteley
July 4th 17, 05:42 AM
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 8:26:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> I am interested in conversing with anyone who might have had a personal relationship, conversations with or owned any of his designs (RS-1 thru R-6).. I am particularly interested in the R-3 and the R-4. I have just acquired an uncompleted R-3 and would really appreciate conversation with anyone who might have started or flown one.I can be reached through this forum or my email address: jhstringer.jhs(at)gmail dot com .

PM sent.

Frank Whiteley

Google