PDA

View Full Version : Glide Britain project

son_of_flubber
July 4th 17, 11:47 PM
They've raised about 400% of their goal. Interesting effort.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simongrice/glide-britain

Frank Whiteley
July 5th 17, 06:25 PM
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 4:47:18 PM UTC-6, son_of_flubber wrote:
> They've raised about 400% of their goal. Interesting effort.
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simongrice/glide-britain

I don't think they've reached their real goal yet. Note the comment on the page, Help us get to £10k.

I suspect the ten featured clubs are also contributing, in kind, if not in cash.

The residuals will come from post production sales. The BGA apparently has approved and endorsed this effort, but I haven't seen any reference to material support, but haven't been digging. It will be interesting to follow as it develops.

Frank Whiteley

son_of_flubber
July 6th 17, 12:27 AM
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 1:25:08 PM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 4:47:18 PM UTC-6, son_of_flubber wrote:
> > They've raised about 400% of their goal. Interesting effort.
> >
> > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simongrice/glide-britain
>
> I don't think they've reached their real goal yet. Note the comment on the page, Help us get to £10k.
>
> I suspect the ten featured clubs are also contributing, in kind, if not in cash.
>
> The residuals will come from post production sales. The BGA apparently has approved and endorsed this effort, but I haven't seen any reference to material support, but haven't been digging. It will be interesting to follow as it develops.
>
> Frank Whiteley

Status in upper right hand corner says:

$10,980 pledged of $2,586 goal, 154 backers,8 days to go

$2586 X 4 = $10344 so about 400% of the original goal

Google