PDA

View Full Version : So.Cal pilot looking to join safari group.

Jonathan St. Cloud
July 6th 17, 08:26 PM
Dear Pilots, in my last iteration of soaring I belonged to a soaring safari group that would go to Lone Pine, Bishop, Norton AFB, other fun places. We had a tow plane and would travel. Unfortunately time took it's toll and none of those guys are around anymore. I am looking for Western safari group to join for adventures. Please PM me with any relevant information.

Many thanks

Dan Marotta
July 7th 17, 06:22 PM
Hey Jonathan,

There's a get-together with tow plane starting Saturday at Bishop. I had
to pull out due to a dead battery in my Stemme. Check with some of the
Minden or further south pilots for details and space available.

--
Dan, 5J

Rob M
July 8th 17, 05:03 AM
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 12:26:26 PM UTC-7, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
> Dear Pilots, in my last iteration of soaring I belonged to a soaring safari group that would go to Lone Pine, Bishop, Norton AFB, other fun places. We had a tow plane and would travel. Unfortunately time took it's toll and none of those guys are around anymore. I am looking for Western safari group to join for adventures. Please PM me with any relevant information.
>
> Many thanks

Hi Jonathan,

This is Rob. I have a Soaring Safari group going to Bishop 7-9 through the 13th. We are full, but if someone cancels at the last minute, I could have a slot for you. Please send me your address, cell number, email, and an emergency contact and cell number to

Google