PDA

View Full Version : Day 6 13.5m

Tony[_5_]
July 8th 17, 08:26 AM
Good morning USA,

Weather is expected to be excellent here in Szatymaz for the 6th day of the 13.5m WGC. Task is a 499km racing task. Tracking links at wgc2017.hu. First launch is 11:30 local which would be 4:30 AM US Central Daylight Time.

Dan Daly[_2_]
July 8th 17, 12:06 PM
On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 3:26:06 AM UTC-4, Tony wrote:
> Good morning USA,
>
> Weather is expected to be excellent here in Szatymaz for the 6th day of the 13.5m WGC. Task is a 499km racing task. Tracking links at wgc2017.hu. First launch is 11:30 local which would be 4:30 AM US Central Daylight Time.

Wow.

Tango Eight
July 8th 17, 03:43 PM
On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 3:26:06 AM UTC-4, Tony wrote:
> Good morning USA,
>
> Weather is expected to be excellent here in Szatymaz for the 6th day of the 13.5m WGC. Task is a 499km racing task. Tracking links at wgc2017.hu. First launch is 11:30 local which would be 4:30 AM US Central Daylight Time.

That's 36,972 wingspans!

T8

Tony[_5_]
July 8th 17, 05:54 PM
Well the forecast was for no chance of rain. So.naturally a big line of rain developed right along the line to the last turnpoint.

So it became a distance day. Winning distance should be about 400km. My understanding is that it was impossible to get to the final turnpoint. Naturally, scores will be very late coming in.

Google