PDA

View Full Version : ASH 31 mi glider trailer for sale

Robert Holliday
July 13th 17, 02:33 AM
I have a semi empty metal Cobra trailer for immediate sale.
Includes freshly painted 18 meter tips (poly u) along with ground
handling equip, and various other things you would leave in the trailer
while up soaring. I will entertain all offers. You could save some money
on that new glider by purchasing my pieces that have all been gently
used and always maintained.
316-641-617eight

Jonathan St. Cloud
July 13th 17, 07:34 AM
Sounds like a rather sudden sale, glade you are ok. Any further details that other pilots might find instructive?

Sincerely,
Jon

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 6:45:07 PM UTC-7, whereisthelift wrote:
> I have a semi empty metal Cobra trailer for immediate sale.
> Includes freshly painted 18 meter tips (poly u) along with ground
> handling equip, and various other things you would leave in the trailer
> while up soaring. I will entertain all offers. You could save some money
> on that new glider by purchasing my pieces that have all been gently
> used and always maintained.
> 316-641-617eight

Sire64
July 13th 17, 12:33 PM
I have a semi empty metal Cobra trailer for immediate sale.
Includes freshly painted 18 meter tips (poly u) along with ground
handling equip, and various other things you would leave in the trailer
while up soaring. I will entertain all offers. You could save some money
on that new glider by purchasing my pieces that have all been gently
used and always maintained.
316-641-617eight

What is the trailer length? I need a trailer to fit a LAK-12. (One piece wing, 20.5M).

Waveguru
July 13th 17, 01:47 PM
Yes please. A discription of your loss would be very enlightening.

Boggs

July 13th 17, 02:11 PM
To answer the LAK-12 owner: This trailer will not fit a LAK-12 unless you go after the glider with a Sawzall. The wings are too long and the tail is too tall.

I built three or four LAK-12 trailers years ago. The have to be 36 feet long inside.

Retting
July 13th 17, 03:48 PM
Rut Rho!

Bob Kuykendall
July 13th 17, 05:07 PM
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 6:11:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> ...go after the glider with a Sawzall...

Mmmmmm... Sawzall...

Sire64
July 13th 17, 08:05 PM
To answer the LAK-12 owner: This trailer will not fit a LAK-12 unless you go after the glider with a Sawzall. The wings are too long and the tail is too tall.

I built three or four LAK-12 trailers years ago. The have to be 36 feet long inside.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought but you never know until you ask. You don't happen to have any old trailer plans laying around for the LAk-12 do you.

Kelvyn Flavall
July 13th 17, 11:01 PM
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 6:45:07 PM UTC-7, whereisthelift wrote:
> I have a semi empty metal Cobra trailer for immediate sale.
> Includes freshly painted 18 meter tips (poly u) along with ground
> handling equip, and various other things you would leave in the trailer
> while up soaring. I will entertain all offers. You could save some money
> on that new glider by purchasing my pieces that have all been gently
> used and always maintained.
> 316-641-617eight

Would you consider selling the 18 meter tips and mounting parts separately from the trailer?

Google