PDA

View Full Version : World Wide Turnpoint Exchange down?

Matt Herron Jr.
July 16th 17, 06:41 AM
My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an apache server. Any ideas?

Matt Herron Jr.
July 16th 17, 06:43 AM
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
> My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an apache server. Any ideas?

Any mirrors for this site?

Ventus_a
July 16th 17, 09:15 AM
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an apache server. Any ideas?

Any mirrors for this site?

soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com/TP/ ( Scottsdale, Arizona, USA: courtesy of Günther Eichhorn )
soaring.geichhorn.com/TP/ ( Scottsdale, Arizona, USA: courtesy of Günther Eichhorn )
soaring.gahsys.com/TP/ ( Fort Mills, South Carolina, USA: courtesy of Glen Holden )
serkowski.com/soaring/TP/ ( Ridgecrest, California, USA: courtesy of Tom Serkowski )
soaring.silentflight.ca/TP/ ( Kitchener, Ontario, Canada: courtesy of Luke Szczepaniak )

:-) Colin

Tim Newport-Peace[_4_]
July 16th 17, 10:02 AM
At 05:43 16 July 2017, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
>On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
>> My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an
apache
>server. Any ideas?
>
>Any mirrors for this site?

Mirrored at http://soaring.gahsys.com/ and
http://soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com

However, http://soaringweb.org/ seems to be up now,

kinsell
July 16th 17, 02:26 PM
On 07/15/2017 11:43 PM, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
> On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
>> My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an apache server. Any ideas?
>
> Any mirrors for this site?

soaringweb.com gives a 'forbidden' error, maybe your saved link is bad?

Karl Kunz[_2_]
July 16th 17, 03:03 PM
Worked fine for me at http://soaringweb.org/TP/NA.html

July 16th 17, 04:14 PM
Also mirrored at http://serkowski.com/soaring/

5Z

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 2:15:05 AM UTC-7, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:
> At 05:43 16 July 2017, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
> >On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
> >> My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an
> apache
> >server. Any ideas?
> >
> >Any mirrors for this site?
> >
> Mirrored at http://soaring.gahsys.com/ and
> http://soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com
>
> However, http://soaringweb.org/ seems to be up now,

JS
July 16th 17, 04:59 PM
In addition to the principal site (to which you should link if you need to) at soaringweb.org/TP located in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, and provided courtesy of Günther Eichhorn, there are three identical (mirror) "Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange" sites which are worth bookmarking "just in case":
soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com/TP/ ( Scottsdale, Arizona, USA: courtesy of Günther Eichhorn )
soaring.geichhorn.com/TP/ ( Scottsdale, Arizona, USA: courtesy of Günther Eichhorn )
soaring.gahsys.com/TP/ ( Fort Mills, South Carolina, USA: courtesy of Glen Holden )
serkowski.com/soaring/TP/ ( Ridgecrest, California, USA: courtesy of Tom Serkowski )
soaring.silentflight.ca/TP/ ( Kitchener, Ontario, Canada: courtesy of Luke Szczepaniak )

John Leibacher
July 19th 17, 06:40 PM
Thanks everyone for responding to this, while I was in the air. There is also a link on the homepage (if you can get to it) "Down for everyone or just me?" that can be useful for checking when something like this occurs.

John L

Google