PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge 302 terminal strip

Garrett McEwen
August 13th 17, 02:21 AM
Our club is installing a used 302 and repeater in a two seater. The screw terminal block/strip/connector is missing. I've been thumbing through Mouser and Google Image Search looking for the correct connector with no luck.

Does anyone know where to find one of these terminal strips?

Thank you.
Garrett McEwen

August 13th 17, 02:36 AM
I think I might have one floating around. Yours for postage. Heck- I'll even toss that in. Email me at mark (at) mmfabrication (dot) com.

bumper[_4_]
August 13th 17, 08:42 AM
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 6:36:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> I think I might have one floating around. Yours for postage. Heck- I'll even toss that in. Email me at mark (at) mmfabrication (dot) com.

There's much to like in the soaring community. "Class" is right up there!

August 13th 17, 05:49 PM
Garrett- I thought I knew exactly where the connector was, but I cannot find it. I will keep looking, but maybe someone else has one. Let me know if you don't have any luck.

Hartley Falbaum[_2_]
August 14th 17, 12:00 AM
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 9:21:32 PM UTC-4, Garrett McEwen wrote:
> Our club is installing a used 302 and repeater in a two seater. The screw terminal block/strip/connector is missing. I've been thumbing through Mouser and Google Image Search looking for the correct connector with no luck.
>
> Does anyone know where to find one of these terminal strips?
>
> Thank you.
> Garrett McEwen

I have one I don't need!
email me at hfalbaum (at) comcast (dot) net
Free to a good home !

Garrett McEwen
August 14th 17, 02:15 AM
> I have one I don't need!
> email me at hfalbaum (at) comcast (dot) net
> Free to a good home !

Thank you, email on the way. And thanks Mark for looking!
Garrett McEwen

Google