PDA

View Full Version : MILVUS New clothes for glider pilots

August 14th 17, 10:10 AM
Dear Pilots from all over the world

It's been a while since I wrote my first post in this group, it was the annoucement about the new brand MILVUS.

Meanwhile we were studios and developed a further more procuts espacially for glider pilots. Further more we would like to thank all our custumers who made this possible. It is not self-evident that so many people have been given so much confidence in a new brand and their products right from the start. Thank you very much for your trust and support!

On the bottom of this post you can see the link to our latest products.
We're running a summer discount until the end of this week. (20.08.2017
You can pass an order by e-mail and mention "summer17" to save 10% on the regular price.

If you need any help with the sizes or if you have a question about delivery terms & costs, we gladly help you.

Kind regards and always happy landings!

Daniel

Jacket DELTA
http://www.milvus.aero/dokumente/MILVUS_Flyer_DELTA_ENG_flight_jacket.pdf