PDA

View Full Version : Non-USA DAFIF files - Where to find

Michael
March 29th 04, 12:49 AM
US DAFIF files can be downloaded from the FFA and processed
for PDA application by this nice free tool called "airspace.exe"
(onethousand thanks for it).

Where can I find similar high content and up-to-date DAFIF
files for Australia and Europe for same processing?

Thanks for every hint.

Michael

Henryk Birecki
March 29th 04, 06:47 PM
I believe the same files contain information for Europe and the rest
of the world. Just use Eurospace.exe instead of airspace.exe for
Europe. I do not know about Australia....

Henryk Birecki

(Michael) wrote:

US DAFIF files can be downloaded from the FFA and processed
for PDA application by this nice free tool called "airspace.exe"
(onethousand thanks for it).

Where can I find similar high content and up-to-date DAFIF
files for Australia and Europe for same processing?

Thanks for every hint.

Google