PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a" Run Out" 2-33 please.

August 28th 17, 11:36 PM
Looking for a 2-33 in need of a restoration ( cover/paint etc)

Heinz@ mandhsoaring .com

August 29th 17, 09:08 PM
Isn't that all of them... ;)

August 30th 17, 01:21 AM
On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 4:08:54 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> Isn't that all of them... ;)

Pretty much. Before they are all gone someone should take the lines off them so we can build replicas in fiberglass... :)

August 30th 17, 02:24 AM
Â*Before they are all gone someone should take the lines off them so we can build replicas in fiberglass... :)

Or concrete, to replicate the performance.

SF
September 1st 17, 09:47 PM
Heinz
Guessing you tore down an old barn, and are looking to re-purpose the wood. Only the doors can be used on 2-33's

SF

Frank Whiteley
September 2nd 17, 05:17 PM
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 2:47:41 PM UTC-6, SF wrote:
> Heinz
> Guessing you tore down an old barn, and are looking to re-purpose the wood. Only the doors can be used on 2-33's
>
> SF

Perhaps wanting to guide someone on tube, fabric, and panel skills for an airframe certification. Certainly will provide the experience and hours.

September 2nd 17, 08:55 PM
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 12:17:57 PM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
> On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 2:47:41 PM UTC-6, SF wrote:
> > Heinz
> > Guessing you tore down an old barn, and are looking to re-purpose the wood. Only the doors can be used on 2-33's
> >
> > SF
>
> Perhaps wanting to guide someone on tube, fabric, and panel skills for an airframe certification. Certainly will provide the experience and hours.

Or perhaps trying to find a 2-33 so someone can start an operation inexpensively.
UH

Roy B.
September 3rd 17, 02:37 PM
Heinz:
Back in May the Springfield Vermont club (or perhaps the CAP operation) put one into the trees. It may still be available and close by to you. It was N1242S.
Good luck- thanks for keeping them flying! They are the J3 Cub of our sport.
ROY

Google