PDA

View Full Version : Today At Treasure Coast Soaring

September 4th 17, 12:36 AM
The gathering for the open house in Vero Beach was attended by a large group of Glider pilots and pilots in training. We kicked off early this morning with most all gliders on the field and in the air. Conditions were not great, but our open house was enjoyed by all. We had the grill fired up with Italian sausages, hamburgers and hot dogs. And desert was a tasty home made vanilla churned ice cream with chocolate cake.
Plots came from All over Florida to enjoy the activities and to take a peek at the new glider operation on the Treasure Coast. Thanks to all for taking part in a great open house. Check us out on Facebook and if you are in this part of Florida you are certainly welcome. Bob

Google