PDA

View Full Version : XCSoar Forum Down

David Smith[_4_]
September 4th 17, 11:36 AM
I've been getting a 403 Forbidden message for the last 2 days. Anyone else having the same problem?

Dan Daly[_2_]
September 4th 17, 12:56 PM
On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 6:36:23 AM UTC-4, David Smith wrote:
> I've been getting a 403 Forbidden message for the last 2 days. Anyone else having the same problem?

works for me this morning; firefox on a mac

SoaringXCellence
September 5th 17, 02:26 AM
On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 3:36:23 AM UTC-7, David Smith wrote:
> I've been getting a 403 Forbidden message for the last 2 days. Anyone else having the same problem?

I happened to me a couple times in the past, I think I just cleared the browser cache and it worked again.

David Smith[_4_]
October 4th 17, 12:48 PM
On Monday, 4 September 2017 11:36:23 UTC+1, David Smith wrote:
> I've been getting a 403 Forbidden message for the last 2 days. Anyone else having the same problem?

Hi, thanks for the replies. Solved it by PM to site administrator.
Today a different problem, site is giving htpps "Your connection is not secure" errors. Sounds like there's something strange going on in the XCSoar world

Google