PDA

View Full Version : Used glider instruments equipment for sale

Dan Colton
September 10th 17, 07:28 PM
the Bay Area Soaring Associates (BASA) are selling off some used glider instruments and equipment at great prices. Some items are already sold but there is still a lot of great stuff remaining. The listings and suggested prices (starting points for bargaining) are listed on the BASA web site at:

https://www.flybasa.org/garage-sale/

Please contact me if you are interested in anything.

Dan Colton

925-487-1834

September 12th 17, 08:59 PM
Thanks Herb, that one already sold :( I could remove the one from my Ventus but its installed in the panel and would have to replace it anyway. So still looking!

Google