PDA

View Full Version : Soaring in Italy

aerowujek
April 18th 04, 08:23 PM
Hello
I'm glider instructor from Poland. I will be in Italy in May and June in San
Salvo. It will be buisness trip from my company when I work. I will work
here 8 hours/day, and I will have much free time, the most in weekend. So I
have two question:
1. Is there some airclubs (soaring) nearly San Salvo?
2. Is this possible get some job as a glider instructor? I know I don't
speak italian, but mayby is it possible transport passangers or take some
job in this airclubs?
If You can help me please write to me.
Best regards
W. T.

--=JJay=--
April 19th 04, 11:08 AM
Użytkownik "aerowujek" > napisał w wiadomości

Hi Tomek
I don't know Italy nor italian, but using google I've found that "near" San
Salvo (Abruzzo) you will find two places for soaring one in L'Aquila and
second in Celano. You wil find some details here
http://www.fly-net.org/csvva/campidivolo/campi.html
and here http://www.fly-net.org/csvva/campidivolo/elenco-campi.html
and here http://aeroweb.lucia.it/it/aec.htm

Maybe some Italian ras members will help you better :)

Regards

--
--=JJay=--
www.aeroklub.deblin.pl