PDA

View Full Version : re: where can i get hold of a current map?

Taz H
April 21st 04, 04:29 PM
Southern England!!
cheers taz

Martin Gregorie
April 21st 04, 04:48 PM
On 21 Apr 2004 15:29:27 GMT, Taz H
> wrote:

>Southern England!!
>cheers taz

Your club should have them by now - Cambridge sold out its first batch
of half mil. maps last Sunday.

--
martin@ : Martin Gregorie
gregorie : Harlow, UK

Peter Seddon
April 21st 04, 05:25 PM
Have you tried AFE (The new RD Aviation)

www.afeonline.com

Peter

"Taz H" > wrote in message

> Southern England!!
> cheers taz

---

Taz H
April 22nd 04, 08:47 AM
The reason i have not bought a map before is that i
only did my 50km in september, and someone else bought
the map for me! so if possible could we have some more
constructive feedback!

cheers taz

ps i need the map for Southern England

Peter Seddon
April 22nd 04, 09:40 AM
See previous reply for the web site of AFE

Peter.

"Taz H" > wrote in message

> The reason i have not bought a map before is that i
> only did my 50km in september, and someone else bought
> the map for me! so if possible could we have some more
> constructive feedback!
>
> cheers taz
>
> ps i need the map for Southern England

---

Mal
April 22nd 04, 02:17 PM
alpha.andykirkland.co.uk (81.29.66.96

Click properties then details
gives his ip address
the post gives away his location
If you know were to look

"Peter Seddon" > wrote in message
> See previous reply for the web site of AFE
>
> Peter.
>
> "Taz H" > wrote in message
> >
> > The reason i have not bought a map before is that i
> > only did my 50km in september, and someone else bought
> > the map for me! so if possible could we have some more
> > constructive feedback!
> >
> > cheers taz
> >
> > ps i need the map for Southern England
> >

> ---