PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Dudley Henriques
December 18th 04, 07:08 AM
I would like to extend to my many friends throughout the world a very
Merry Christmas and the sincere wish that you all have a peaceful,
healthy, and prosperous new year.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/CFI Retired

ShawnD2112
December 18th 04, 05:07 PM
Thanks, Dudley. And the same to you and yours!

Shawn

"Dudley Henriques" > wrote in message
ink.net...
>I would like to extend to my many friends throughout the world a very
> Merry Christmas and the sincere wish that you all have a peaceful,
> healthy, and prosperous new year.
> Dudley Henriques
> International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
> Commercial Pilot/CFI Retired

Bushy
December 20th 04, 10:47 AM
I'm sitting back now having a cold one thinking all the best to you mate!
And I might even get up and burn a bit of meat!
Peter

"Dudley Henriques" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I would like to extend to my many friends throughout the world a very
> Merry Christmas and the sincere wish that you all have a peaceful,
> healthy, and prosperous new year.
> Dudley Henriques
> International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
> Commercial Pilot/CFI Retired