PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbush XC/Racing Experience - Still room!

Doug Jacobs
April 27th 04, 01:00 PM
We still have spots available for the Sugarbush Cross Country/Racing
Experience Course in June. Come fly the Green Mountains, polish your
XC technique, and learn racing skills in a low stress environment
under the watchful eyes of experienced instructors. For details see
www.sugarbushsoaring.ocm
DJ

BTIZ
April 28th 04, 12:43 AM
I think he means dot com not dot cmo
www.sugarbushsoaring.com

"Doug Jacobs" > wrote in message
om...
> We still have spots available for the Sugarbush Cross Country/Racing
> Experience Course in June. Come fly the Green Mountains, polish your
> XC technique, and learn racing skills in a low stress environment
> under the watchful eyes of experienced instructors. For details see
> www.sugarbushsoaring.ocm
> DJ

Andy Blackburn
April 28th 04, 01:34 AM
I can't think of a better opportunity for aspiring
competition pilots. The contests I've flow at Sugarbush
have offered fun and challenging combinations of thermal,
ridge and wave soaring, beautiful scenery and friendly
folks.

A chance to fly with Doug requires no further endorsement...

9B

At 23:54 27 April 2004, Btiz wrote:
>I think he means dot com not dot cmo
>www.sugarbushsoaring.com
>

>'Doug Jacobs' wrote in message
om...
>> We still have spots available for the Sugarbush Cross
>>Country/Racing
>> Experience Course in June. Come fly the Green Mountains,
>>polish your
>> XC technique, and learn racing skills in a low stress
>>environment
>> under the watchful eyes of experienced instructors.
>> For details see
>> www.sugarbushsoaring.ocm
>> DJ

Google