PDA

View Full Version : Ventus 2b for sale, moving to open class

Tom Kreyche
May 6th 04, 01:31 AM
I've got my eye on an open class ship and have my Ventus 2b ready to sell.
Glider is XC/comp ready and in excellent shape. H olds 5 Nevada state
records, including 1000 km triangle.

For details, photos see:
http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=805

thanks, Tom Kreyche

Thomas F. Dixon
May 6th 04, 07:19 PM
Would someone please buy Tom's ship so he will be in a different class
at the Ephrata Contest. Most of us in the 15m would like to see him
go beat some other pilots for a change.
Tom
Idaho

"Tom Kreyche" > wrote in message news:<QHfmc.30420$_41.2315086@attbi_s02>...
> I've got my eye on an open class ship and have my Ventus 2b ready to sell.
> Glider is XC/comp ready and in excellent shape. H olds 5 Nevada state
> records, including 1000 km triangle.
>
> For details, photos see:
> http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=805
>
> thanks, Tom Kreyche

Tom Kreyche
May 7th 04, 12:36 AM
Tom,

You failed to mention that I've never won the regionals, assisted by self
induced idiocies such as letting the battery on my datalogger run down,
flying out of a perfectly good thermals to insure a struggle on almost final
glide etc. etc.

TK

"Thomas F. Dixon" > wrote in message
om...
> Would someone please buy Tom's ship so he will be in a different class
> at the Ephrata Contest. Most of us in the 15m would like to see him
> go beat some other pilots for a change.
> Tom
> Idaho

Tom Stowers
May 7th 04, 03:10 AM
"Tom Kreyche" > wrote in message news:<QHfmc.30420$_41.2315086@attbi_s02>...
> I've got my eye on an open class ship and have my Ventus 2b ready to sell.
> Glider is XC/comp ready and in excellent shape. H olds 5 Nevada state
> records, including 1000 km triangle.
>
> For details, photos see:
> http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=805
>
> thanks, Tom Kreyche

Yes!!! I would like to see Tom move up to open class as well, and
maybe he could make a longer Hilton Cup Flight this time. Some day Tom
Some day!!!!!!

See you in Ely

Tom

Google