PDA

View Full Version : Queensland 2004 Easter Competition.

Tony Cavanna
May 6th 04, 10:51 AM
If you participated in the Queensland Gliding Association Easter
competition and would like a copy of your traces simply send me an email
quoting your registration letters.

Your club should receive a CD containing traces, scores and photos, in the
near future.

Remove "nospam" from the email address for this posting to get my real
email address.

Regards, Tony Cavanna.

Tony Cavanna
May 18th 04, 11:08 AM
Your club should have received the CD by now. If it's gone AWOL let me
know and I'll send another.

Regards, Tony Cavanna.

Tony Cavanna wrote:

> If you participated in the Queensland Gliding Association Easter
> competition and would like a copy of your traces simply send me an email
> quoting your registration letters.
>
> Your club should receive a CD containing traces, scores and photos, in
> the near future.
>
> Remove "nospam" from the email address for this posting to get my real
> email address.
>
> Regards, Tony Cavanna.

Google