PDA

View Full Version : Fatality at Airsailing

Dusty
May 9th 04, 07:04 PM
This is preliminary information of a fatality at Airsailing Glider Port, 27
mile north of Reno, NV on Saturday, May 8, 2004:

Ruben Sewer had a premature termination from tow and, while returning to the
runway, suffered a fatal accident for reasons yet to be determined.

I would guess that Ruben had over 500 hours in gliders.

We are all in a state of shock. This is the first fatality since the early
70's at this great gliderport.

Dusty
May 9th 04, 07:06 PM
Sorry, but I hit the wrong button. Ruben's last name is Zelwer.
"Dusty" > wrote in message
. com...
> This is preliminary information of a fatality at Airsailing Glider Port,
27
> mile north of Reno, NV on Saturday, May 8, 2004:
>
> Ruben Sewer had a premature termination from tow and, while returning to
the
> runway, suffered a fatal accident for reasons yet to be determined.
>
> I would guess that Ruben had over 500 hours in gliders.
>
> We are all in a state of shock. This is the first fatality since the early
> 70's at this great gliderport.

Google