PDA

View Full Version : BergFalke II/55 part.

Bruce Greeff
May 11th 04, 08:49 PM
We are refurbishing a Bergfalke II/55.

Somewhere in the process the part that connects the control rod from the rear
stick to the elevator and aileron pushrods has been lost.

We have a BergFalke III part as a pattern, but would prefer not to have to
reverse engineer that way.

Does anyone have a source for an original part, or know where we can get a set
of accurate dimensions?

Robert Danewid
May 11th 04, 09:05 PM
Contact Anders haglund at the Swedish soaring Federation - we might have
some spares

Cheers
Robert

Bruce Greeff wrote:
> We are refurbishing a Bergfalke II/55.
>
> Somewhere in the process the part that connects the control rod from the
> rear stick to the elevator and aileron pushrods has been lost.
>
> We have a BergFalke III part as a pattern, but would prefer not to have
> to reverse engineer that way.
>
> Does anyone have a source for an original part, or know where we can get
> a set of accurate dimensions?

Eggert Ehmke
May 12th 04, 02:32 PM
Bruce Greeff > schrieb:

>We are refurbishing a Bergfalke II/55.

You may contact Scheibe, maybe they still have some drawings.
http://www.gerstorferhoffmann.de/scheibe-flugzeugbau/
Eggert

Google