PDA

View Full Version : Commercial - Pocket PC Connections

Paul Remde
May 18th 04, 06:30 AM
Hi,

A few months ago I started selling the new RAM powered cradles. They are
nice cradles, but it is not ideal that the power/data connector is located
on the bottom of the cradle. The Goddard team has just helped me solve that
problem. They have determined that they can re-route the power/data
cable(s) so they exit the back of the cradle - and they can configure them
to connect directly to a wide variety of GPSs.

I have updated my Cable and Cradle Selection Guide with the new custom
cradle options. I also updated the table with total prices for the systems
listed to make it easy to quickly asses the options available.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/goddard.htm#Cable_Selection_Guide

My goal is to make my web site a resource for glider pilots. I also strive
to provide a variety of options for connecting your expensive toys together.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring Supplies
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com