PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ventus C winglets

Stefan[_5_]
November 27th 17, 07:19 PM
Hi, I am looking for a set of used winglets for a 1987 Ventus C.

Does anyone have a pair of these and doesn't need them any more?

Regards
Stefan

November 28th 17, 07:11 PM
On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 2:19:34 PM UTC-5, Stefan wrote:
> Hi, I am looking for a set of used winglets for a 1987 Ventus C.
>
> Does anyone have a pair of these and doesn't need them any more?
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Hey Stefan!

I tried to get a pair a few years back... your best bet is to reach out to M&H Soaring, they might be able to help with a set.

Best regards
Enrique
KO

November 28th 17, 07:14 PM
On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 2:11:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 2:19:34 PM UTC-5, Stefan wrote:
> > Hi, I am looking for a set of used winglets for a 1987 Ventus C.
> >
> > Does anyone have a pair of these and doesn't need them any more?
> >
> > Regards
> > Stefan
>
> Hey Stefan!
>
> I tried to get a pair a few years back... your best bet is to reach out to M&H Soaring, they might be able to help with a set.
>
> Best regards
> Enrique
> KO

Just checked and they have a set for sale on their website!!!

November 29th 17, 07:20 AM
Hi,

thanks for the answer! Can you tell me if their winglets comply with the TN from Schempp-Hirth, which specifically says "Masak Winglets"?

Regards
Stefan

Am Dienstag, 28. November 2017 20:14:20 UTC+1 schrieb :
> On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 2:11:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > I tried to get a pair a few years back... your best bet is to reach out to M&H Soaring, they might be able to help with a set.

November 29th 17, 07:41 AM
> Just checked and they have a set for sale on their website!!!

To be more specific: I would need Masak winglets from someone who has upgraded his glider to Maughmers and has the old ones still in the basement!

Just dreaming ...

I think the Maughmer Winglets won't be legal in EASA-Land.

Google