PDA

View Full Version : The Taurus takes first flights

Michael Coates
May 20th 04, 08:10 AM
I know a lot of you are subscribed to our newsletter service and will
find this a duplication, but the Taurus by Pipistrel has taken to the
air for the first time in the past week.

Please follow this link for details and pictures..... enjoy

http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/newsletters/newsletter-17/newsletter-17.html

Michael Coates

Pipistrel-USA
X-Air Australia

f.blair
May 20th 04, 05:27 PM
Todd,
This is the kind of 'commercial' post that we need to see. The product is
so new, most of don't know it exist.

"Michael Coates" > wrote in message
. ..
> I know a lot of you are subscribed to our newsletter service and will
> find this a duplication, but the Taurus by Pipistrel has taken to the
> air for the first time in the past week.
>
> Please follow this link for details and pictures..... enjoy
>

> http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/newsletters/newsletter-17/newsletter-17.html
>

> Michael Coates
>
> Pipistrel-USA
> X-Air Australia

tango4
May 20th 04, 09:34 PM
Just why is the side by side cockpit unique? (Stemme, Caproni, Silene)

That much canopy all in one piece is going to be fun in Oz or SA once the
sun heats it up.

Ian

"f.blair" > wrote in message
> Todd,
> This is the kind of 'commercial' post that we need to see. The product is
> so new, most of don't know it exist.
>
> "Michael Coates" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > I know a lot of you are subscribed to our newsletter service and will
> > find this a duplication, but the Taurus by Pipistrel has taken to the
> > air for the first time in the past week.
> >
> > Please follow this link for details and pictures..... enjoy
> >

> > http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/newsletters/newsletter-17/newsletter-17.html
> >

> > Michael Coates
> >
> > Pipistrel-USA
> > X-Air Australia