PDA

View Full Version : Re Canopy glue

Gerry Brown
May 20th 04, 11:27 AM
snip
The big problem is your canopy wasn't sanded enough
before it was glued on last
snip

Before you attack the canopy with grit.. check this
DG link

http://212.8.200.175/~techdg/tn/service-infos/2003-52-e.pdf

JJ Sinclair
May 20th 04, 02:19 PM
snip>>>>
>Before you attack the canopy with grit.. check this
>DG link
snip>>>

The info you provided gives instructions for the use of Teroson Macroplast.
When using Epoxy, both frame and canopy must be sanded or it wont stick.
JJ Sinclair

Gerry Brown
May 20th 04, 03:20 PM
Fair comment..
But the original request was for ideas… this is just a late entry :P)
snip>>>>
>Before you attack the canopy with grit.. check this
>DG link
snip>>>

The info you provided gives instructions for the use of Teroson Macroplast.
When using Epoxy, both frame and canopy must be sanded or it wont stick.
JJ Sinclair

All,
Advice needed
My canopy frame and caopy are beginning to disbond.
Need to know what to use to glu them back together.
Current thoughts are: epoxy and flox, poluerthane cement, acrylic cement
(for plexiglas crack repair), and adhesive sealant like 3M 5200.
Ideas please. Nolaminar?, JJ?
Thanks!!!

Google