PDA

View Full Version : FS: PZL compass, Trutrak pictorial T&B

Ramy[_2_]
February 2nd 18, 03:50 AM
PZL K-13A compass including housing in good shape - make me an offer
Trutrak pictorial T&B - $300 including US shipping OBO

Ramy (ryanetz at yahoo.com)

Dave Nadler
February 2nd 18, 02:51 PM
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 10:50:19 PM UTC-5, Ramy wrote:
> PZL K-13A compass including housing in good shape - make me an offer
> Trutrak pictorial T&B - $300 including US shipping OBO
>
> Ramy (ryanetz at yahoo.com)

What, no oil leaks?! As usually caused by over-tightening mount...

Ramy[_2_]
February 2nd 18, 05:18 PM
No oil leak.

Ramy

Ramy[_2_]
February 8th 18, 07:57 AM
The Trutrak solid state T&B reduced to $250. Great security in case you accidently white out. See https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/trutrak.htm
The PZL compass $150 obo.
I also have flarmview 57 for $200 incl shipping, and butterfly external display for $150 incl shipping.

Ramy (ryanetz at yahoo dot com)

Ramy[_2_]
February 12th 18, 10:34 PM
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:57:51 PM UTC-8, Ramy wrote:
> The Trutrak solid state T&B reduced to $250. Great security in case you accidently white out. See https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/trutrak.htm
> The PZL compass $150 obo.
> I also have flarmview 57 for $200 incl shipping, and butterfly external display for $150 incl shipping.
>
> Ramy (ryanetz at yahoo dot com)

Compass and flarm displays sold.
The Trutrak pictorial T&B is still available for $250.

Ramy

Google