PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Brian Whatcott!!

Pianome
July 18th 04, 12:10 AM
Took your advice exactly and the spinner came out great...Nearing
completion!!! Thought you'd like to see a pic of the spinner you helped me
out with. The pic is very washed out....bad camera settings. Looks much
better than pic shows.
Thanks again.

http://www.mvas.com/fox1.jpg

Howard

Blueskies
July 18th 04, 12:20 AM
"Pianome" > wrote in message news:fliKc.116482$Oq2.79822@attbi_s52...
> Took your advice exactly and the spinner came out great...Nearing
> completion!!! Thought you'd like to see a pic of the spinner you helped me
> out with. The pic is very washed out....bad camera settings. Looks much
> better than pic shows.
> Thanks again.
>
> http://www.mvas.com/fox1.jpg
>
> Howard

Great looking plane!
--
Dan D.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/ddevillers/start.html

jls
July 18th 04, 12:35 AM
"Pianome" > wrote in message
> Took your advice exactly and the spinner came out great...Nearing
> completion!!! Thought you'd like to see a pic of the spinner you helped me
> out with. The pic is very washed out....bad camera settings. Looks much
> better than pic shows.
> Thanks again.
>
> http://www.mvas.com/fox1.jpg
>
> Howard

Ah, yeah, I remember now: the barber pole effect. Nice airplane. Nice
spinner!

Does the spinner have fore and aft bulkheads?

Or as Veeduber would say, "Best way to do a barber pole effect on a
spinner."

Pianome
July 18th 04, 12:47 AM
> Does the spinner have fore and aft bulkheads?
>
> Or as Veeduber would say, "Best way to do a barber pole effect on a
> spinner."

Yes it does, The forward bulkhead is slotted with an "O" ring...nice tight
fit.

Howard

Google