PDA

View Full Version : I haven't heard cheering like that since the Apollo missions

Byker
February 6th 18, 09:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtsWI8VFFk

Miloch
February 6th 18, 10:02 PM
In article >, Byker says...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtsWI8VFFk

I can't find the average age of SpaceX engineers but I wouldn't be surprised if
they were younger than the Apollo engineers.

*

Byker
February 7th 18, 02:36 AM
"Miloch" wrote in message ...

In article >, Byker says...

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtsWI8VFFk
>
> I can't find the average age of SpaceX engineers but I wouldn't be
> surprised if they were younger than the Apollo engineers.

Elon Musk wasn't even born until two years after Neil Armstrong planted the
flag: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

*

turt[_6_]
February 7th 18, 12:27 PM
So let me get this right... This launch was to see if it would launch in the
first place, and to put a Tesla orbitting the Sun?

"Byker" > wrote in message
> "Miloch" wrote in message ...
>
> In article >, Byker says...
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtsWI8VFFk
>>
>> I can't find the average age of SpaceX engineers but I wouldn't be
>> surprised if they were younger than the Apollo engineers.
>
> Elon Musk wasn't even born until two years after Neil Armstrong planted
> the
> flag: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk
>

> *
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Miloch
February 7th 18, 01:23 PM
In article >, turt says...

>So let me get this right... This launch was to see if it would launch in the
>first place, and to put a Tesla orbitting the Sun?

How else was he going to get his Tesla into solar orbit?

*

Google