PDA

View Full Version : USA Std Nats

Andy Durbin
July 13th 04, 04:23 PM
Anyone know what's going on at Hobbs? This morning I received an
email saying that SSA is now mangement for the contest and the link to
the 2004 Std Nats seems to have been removed from the NSF website.

Please send me a private email if there is something that should not
be aired here.

Andy

f.blair
July 13th 04, 06:26 PM
Anything that involves SSA and NSF should be aired here.

"Andy Durbin" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone know what's going on at Hobbs? This morning I received an
> email saying that SSA is now mangement for the contest and the link to
> the 2004 Std Nats seems to have been removed from the NSF website.
>
> Please send me a private email if there is something that should not
> be aired here.
>

> Andy

Eric Greenwell
July 13th 04, 07:11 PM
f.blair wrote:

> Anything that involves SSA and NSF should be aired here.
>

> "Andy Durbin" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>Anyone know what's going on at Hobbs? This morning I received an
>>email saying that SSA is now mangement for the contest and the link to
>>the 2004 Std Nats seems to have been removed from the NSF website.
>>
>>Please send me a private email if there is something that should not
>>be aired here.

What did your director have to say about the situation?

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

BGMIFF
July 13th 04, 07:22 PM
Read Ken Sorensons post after this one. It says it all!

"Eric Greenwell" > wrote in message
> f.blair wrote:
>
> > Anything that involves SSA and NSF should be aired here.
> >

> > "Andy Durbin" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >
> >>Anyone know what's going on at Hobbs? This morning I received an
> >>email saying that SSA is now mangement for the contest and the link to
> >>the 2004 Std Nats seems to have been removed from the NSF website.
> >>
> >>Please send me a private email if there is something that should not
> >>be aired here.
>
> What did your director have to say about the situation?
>
> --
> Change "netto" to "net" to email me directly
>
> Eric Greenwell
> Washington State
> USA

Shaber CJ
July 14th 04, 02:08 AM
>From: "BGMIFF"
>Date: 7/13/2004 11:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>Read Ken Sorensons post after this one. It says it all!

And where would one find Ken's post?

BGMIFF
July 14th 04, 05:47 PM
2 below this one in my computer!!!

"Shaber CJ" > wrote in message
> >From: "BGMIFF"
> >Date: 7/13/2004 11:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> >
> >Read Ken Sorensons post after this one. It says it all!
>
> And where would one find Ken's post?

Google