best,
Evan Ludeman / T8

Paul Agnew
March 29th 18, 07:42 PM
Whoops! Good save.

PA

Ron Gleason
March 29th 18, 07:44 PM
On Thursday, 29 March 2018 12:39:05 UTC-6, Tango Eight wrote:
> Go BACK! You missed the turn!!!
>
> http://glideport.aero/map?p=Contest:263
>
> Okay, I'm busted. Slow day....
>

> best,
> Evan Ludeman / T8

Appears he is trying the 'over the Green Swamp' route. Can work great some days. Appears he and Sergei have split from Jersey!

Tango Eight
March 29th 18, 07:46 PM
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:39:05 PM UTC-4, Tango Eight wrote:
> Go BACK! You missed the turn!!!

Dang... almost like he's reading r.a.s. in flight :-).

Nothing like a little boo boo like that to turn on the adrenaline. My money on ZO today. Go man, go!

T8

Tony[_5_]
March 29th 18, 07:48 PM
if only the turnpoints were bigger...

Steve Leonard[_2_]
March 29th 18, 08:21 PM
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 1:48:15 PM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
> if only the turnpoints were bigger...

At least on the "outside" edge"...

Rich Owen[_2_]
March 30th 18, 12:07 PM
Evan thanks for being my cheerleader! Maybe it was your voice I heard in my head that said “you missed a turnpoint dummy”! XG and I were working well together after we broke up the chasing gaggle. The 2 pilots who caught finished first and second. ZO would have had a podium finish if I had looked at my nav just a couple of minutes sooner. At the time I was concentrating of being abeam XG bouncing the clouds looking for our next climb. This is the most fun I’ve had since flying fighters. I’ll try to do better today. Thanks for everyone’s support. You guys are all put of Team ZOO!
Cheers,
Rich

Rich Owen[_2_]
March 30th 18, 12:09 PM
Better than getting no points if I kept going. We are looking at the rules to see if I could have taken a penalty and did better.
Rich

Google