PDA

View Full Version : LXNAV S7 for sale

Aaron Thomson
March 29th 18, 10:27 PM
Upgrading to the LXNAV S100 so I selling my LXNAV S7, its in excellent condition. It has the most recent update as well.
$650.00 OBO, I can ship anywhere in the world pretty cheaply.

Aaron Thomson
N71TT Nimbus 2B

March 29th 18, 10:54 PM
I’m interested. Please email me at mmcbee at gmail.com.

John Culp
April 16th 18, 12:14 AM
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 5:27:43 PM UTC-4, Aaron Thomson wrote:
> Upgrading to the LXNAV S100 so I selling my LXNAV S7, its in excellent condition. It has the most recent update as well.
> $650.00 OBO, I can ship anywhere in the world pretty cheaply.
>
> Aaron Thomson
> N71TT Nimbus 2B

Aaron, Is the S7 sold?
John

Aaron Thomson
April 16th 18, 02:54 AM
I haven’t sold it yet. Just took it out of my Nimbus a few nights ago. I have pictures and video to show it working.
801-458-4885

Google