PDA

View Full Version : Re: Correct adhesive to use to attach tail wheel assembly.

NG[_2_]
April 1st 18, 03:36 AM
I had good luck by just cleaning both surfaces, squeezing out a 1/8" layer of RTV on the rubber block, putting in place carefully, then duct-taping in place with multiple layers as tight as I could get it. I let it set under mild temperatures for several days, then removed tape, trimmed off excess, and taped the edges with fabric tape. My rubber boot and skate wheel have been on my Ventus A for nine years with no problem.

Google