PDA

View Full Version : 1-26 on top again

JS[_5_]
April 8th 18, 06:38 PM
Jim Neff had a nice wave flight out of Inyokern yesterday, OLC #1 for the day.
Jim

https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=6275290

Paul Agnew
April 8th 18, 10:14 PM
Impressive!

So, what was the top for optimizing his score?

PA

April 9th 18, 08:08 PM
On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 5:14:24 PM UTC-4, Paul Agnew wrote:
> Impressive!
>
> So, what was the top for optimizing his score?
>
> PA

He is trying to do 1000km+ OLC by doing six 115 mile legs.

This maximizes OLC points because OLC scores your best 6 legs.

Keep it up Jeff!

All the best,
Daniel

April 13th 18, 11:51 AM
On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 1:38:30 PM UTC-4, JS wrote:
> Jim Neff had a nice wave flight out of Inyokern yesterday, OLC #1 for the day.
> Jim
>
> https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=6275290

Harry Senn is looking down and smiling, I think he still holds the regional distance record for the 1-26 category. Yes, he used the old fashioned crew and Burt you were probably part of that group.

Google