PDA

View Full Version : Oxygen Cart Picture Needed (Glider)

OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
April 23rd 18, 05:25 PM
Does anyone have a picture of an oxygen cart that is in use around a gliderport?

I am giving a speech TONIGHT (April 23) on glider oxygen systems and would like to include a picture of such. I want to emphasize the idea of the "low" pressure tank initial fill followed by the topping off from the "high" pressure tank.

If you can send the picture directly to me, that would be GREAT!

jhderosa + yahoo.com

Thanks much, John OHM Ω

Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
April 23rd 18, 06:25 PM
On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 9:25:14 AM UTC-7, OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
> Does anyone have a picture of an oxygen cart that is in use around a gliderport?
>
> I am giving a speech TONIGHT (April 23) on glider oxygen systems and would like to include a picture of such. I want to emphasize the idea of the "low" pressure tank initial fill followed by the topping off from the "high" pressure tank.
>
> If you can send the picture directly to me, that would be GREAT!
>
> jhderosa + yahoo.com
>
> Thanks much, John OHM Ω

https://www.aerospecialties.com/product-category/aircraft-oxygen-service-equipment/oxygen-carts/

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Darryl Ramm
April 23rd 18, 06:54 PM
On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 10:25:49 AM UTC-7, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
> On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 9:25:14 AM UTC-7, OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
> > Does anyone have a picture of an oxygen cart that is in use around a gliderport?
> >
> > I am giving a speech TONIGHT (April 23) on glider oxygen systems and would like to include a picture of such. I want to emphasize the idea of the "low" pressure tank initial fill followed by the topping off from the "high" pressure tank.
> >
> > If you can send the picture directly to me, that would be GREAT!
> >
> > jhderosa + yahoo.com
> >
> > Thanks much, John OHM Ω
>
> https://www.aerospecialties.com/product-category/aircraft-oxygen-service-equipment/oxygen-carts/
>
> Richard
> www.craggyaero.com

.... and please stick tall bright colored flag on it, so when it is accidentally left on a ramp/apron area taildragger pilot has more chance of seeing it.

April 23rd 18, 09:39 PM
Mountain High E & S has a cart on their website. I think it is for a 2 tank system, but there are 3 tank carts available. A typical 2 tank welding cart also works, and are readily available from Northern Tool and others. Be sure to select one strong enough for the full size 300 cu. ft. cylinders.

2G
April 24th 18, 01:44 AM
On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 9:25:14 AM UTC-7, OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
> Does anyone have a picture of an oxygen cart that is in use around a gliderport?
>
> I am giving a speech TONIGHT (April 23) on glider oxygen systems and would like to include a picture of such. I want to emphasize the idea of the "low" pressure tank initial fill followed by the topping off from the "high" pressure tank.
>
> If you can send the picture directly to me, that would be GREAT!
>
> jhderosa + yahoo.com
>
> Thanks much, John OHM Ω

Googled "aircraft oxygen cart:"

https://www.google.com/search?q=aircraft+oxygen+cart&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS761US761&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje4aOQ19HaAhUM7oMKHbxhASEQsAQIQw&biw=1097&bih=514