PDA

View Full Version : Slovenia

May 2nd 18, 04:45 PM
American glider pilot may be visiting Slovenia in early June. Curious if there are clubs with accommodations or individuals who would like to host American visitors for a few days.
Matt

Ben Hirashima
May 6th 18, 05:37 AM
On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 8:45:21 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> American glider pilot may be visiting Slovenia in early June. Curious if there are clubs with accommodations or individuals who would like to host American visitors for a few days.
> Matt

Matt, I would love to hear about it, if you go. I'd like to make the trip myself some day.

Nick Kennedy
May 7th 18, 01:33 AM
Slovenia also has a boatload of Beee-U-Ti-ful women.
If I was in the market for a new one thats where I would start looking.
YMMV

Bruce Hoult
May 7th 18, 02:04 AM
On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 12:33:51 PM UTC+12, Nick Kennedy wrote:
> Slovenia also has a boatload of Beee-U-Ti-ful women.
> If I was in the market for a new one thats where I would start looking.
> YMMV

Russia not bad too. I just got back to New Zealand after three years in Moscow and accidentally got married while I was there.

Not much gliding there, but. :(

Google