PDA

View Full Version : Daily Inspection Training Videos from Gliding Australia

Justin Couch
May 4th 18, 07:43 AM
The GFA has released our just completed video series on The Daily Inspection. Here in Oz, this is the basic inspection all pilots perform on their aircraft as it is brought out of the hangar and before the first flight of the day. There's 5 videos in the series (currently - more planned!), published under the GFA channel on Youtube. Here's the playlist for them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmEnZBg8heE&list=PLiLxhTGv3bjiPyZAWK1ICSC9yLf1cVA6a

Although RAS is mostly US-based pilots, and that each country has their own systems and processes, the concepts displayed in these videos can be used anywhere. The intro video has some very Aussie-specific parts to it, but otherwise, it is similar from there on. By posting here, I'm hoping other countries can find usefulness in these videos for your own students and could be adapted as needed.

Hope you enjoy learning about how we do the most basic airworthiness procedure here in Oz!

--
Justin

Jonathan St. Cloud
May 4th 18, 03:39 PM
Thank you very much for sharing this.

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 11:43:43 PM UTC-7, Justin Couch wrote:
> The GFA has released our just completed video series on The Daily Inspection. Here in Oz, this is the basic inspection all pilots perform on their aircraft as it is brought out of the hangar and before the first flight of the day. There's 5 videos in the series (currently - more planned!), published under the GFA channel on Youtube. Here's the playlist for them:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmEnZBg8heE&list=PLiLxhTGv3bjiPyZAWK1ICSC9yLf1cVA6a
>

> Although RAS is mostly US-based pilots, and that each country has their own systems and processes, the concepts displayed in these videos can be used anywhere. The intro video has some very Aussie-specific parts to it, but otherwise, it is similar from there on. By posting here, I'm hoping other countries can find usefulness in these videos for your own students and could be adapted as needed.
>
> Hope you enjoy learning about how we do the most basic airworthiness procedure here in Oz!
>
> --
> Justin

Google