PDA

View Full Version : ASW 19 Seat back

May 7th 18, 06:31 PM
Looking for an ASW-19 Seat back. A friend of mine purchased a ASW-19 but the previous owner lost or could not find the seat back.

Anyone have sources for used glider parts US/Europe? I have asked Williams to look into getting one from the factory but will be pricey!

Thanks in advance,

Colin Mead
CM

Bob Kuykendall
May 7th 18, 07:57 PM
If you can borrow one I can make you a copy.

--Bob K.

May 8th 18, 03:17 AM
I have one I can loan for copy making. Please contact me directly by email.

Or you can fly without it. Which is what I do.

John

Swanson43537 at yahoo dot com.

May 8th 18, 04:03 PM
Colin,
I have what I think are ASW-20 seat backs, should fit the 19 OK, shoot me an email and I'll send you photos.
Johnsinclair210(at)yahoo.com

May 8th 18, 08:30 PM
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 11:03:49 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> Colin,
> I have what I think are ASW-20 seat backs, should fit the 19 OK, shoot me an email and I'll send you photos.
> Johnsinclair210(at)yahoo.com

Thanks John, Just sent you and Email

Colin

Google