PDA

View Full Version : Sage Vario Repair - Where?

CWJr
May 15th 18, 08:09 PM
Looking to get a Sage vario repaired, but the when calling the number on the website www.sagevariometers.com (phone # is the same as Williams Soaring), they tell me the only guy they had repairing them retired last year, and they still don't have anyone identified to take over yet (been a year).

So, does anyone know where these mechanical varios can be repaired?

Deming Gray
June 14th 18, 10:01 PM
On Tuesday, May 15, 2018, at 3:09:29 PM UTC-4, CWJr wrote:
> Looking to get a Sage vario repaired, but the when calling the number on the website www.sagevariometers.com (phone # is the same as Williams Soaring), they tell me the only guy they had repairing them retired last year, and they still don't have anyone identified to take over yet (been a year).
>
> So, does anyone know where these mechanical varios can be repaired?

I'm interested in this too. I have emailed sagevarios and have not received a reply. I spoke with a sailplane dealer and he told me that there is someone taking over. I'll let you know if I learn any more. Please do the same.

Thanks,

Deming

June 15th 18, 01:11 AM
Rex Mayes (Williams Soaring) and I spoke about Sage varios at the 2018 SSA Convention in Reno, and he indicated that he has some capability for refurbishment and repair.

Deming Gray
June 15th 18, 02:34 AM
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 8:11:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> Rex Mayes (Williams Soaring) and I spoke about Sage varios at the 2018 SSA Convention in Reno, and he indicated that he has some capability for refurbishment and repair.

Thanks Mark, I'll try contacting him.

Google