PDA

View Full Version : Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider

May 16th 18, 01:11 PM
Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator rang a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years ago at the Aero show in Friedrichshafen.
Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach BartonĂ*k & Kotolánem) a Czech build glider.
So I guess that Avionics has bought the rights to sell the 18m version (KKB-18)?
Philipp

David Kraus
May 16th 18, 03:44 PM
Hi,
Diana 3 is made in cooperation. Fuselage is from KKB team and wing is made by polish Diana team.
David

Paul T[_4_]
May 16th 18, 05:47 PM
At 12:11 16 May 2018, wrote:
>Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator
>ran=
>g a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years
ago
>a=
>t the Aero show in Friedrichshafen.
>Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach
Barton=C3=ADk
>&=
> Kotol=C3=A1nem) a Czech build glider.=20
>So I guess that Avionics has bought the rights to sell the 18m version
>(KKB=
>-18)?
>Philipp

you mean the fact it had KKB18KE written all over it didn't give you a
clue?

May 16th 18, 08:34 PM
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 2:11:04 PM UTC+2, wrote:
> Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator rang a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years ago at the Aero show in Friedrichshafen.
> Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach BartonĂ*k & Kotolánem) a Czech build glider.
> So I guess that Avionics has bought the rights to sell the 18m version (KKB-18)?
> Philipp

No, it did not, only after finding the picture I had made in Friedrichshafen I figured that one out ;)

ASM
May 17th 18, 01:34 AM
Really?

Denis GUERIN
June 20th 18, 10:04 PM
Le jeudi 17 mai 2018 02:34:27 UTC+2, ASM a Ă©critÂ*:
> Really?

http://picbear.online/diana2sailplane

Google