PDA

View Full Version : Power/Logic connector for a C302.

Mike C
May 21st 18, 11:13 PM
Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled.

If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge?

Thanks

Mike

Darryl Ramm
May 22nd 18, 03:11 AM
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 3:13:53 PM UTC-7, Mike C wrote:
> Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled.
>
> If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Digikey, Mouser.... the world is your oyster.

You are looking for a Eurosyle terminal block plug with 10 connector at 5mm/0.2" pitch. There are different series with different shaped connectors, I can never remember the series, but you want *something* like this. https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=39533-2010

I am not saying that is the exact right part, you need to check dimensions etc. and you may want a different wire entry angle type, etc. but this will get you started.

Mike C
May 22nd 18, 03:30 AM
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 4:13:53 PM UTC-6, Mike C wrote:
> Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled.
>
> If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Thanks D.

Paul Remde
May 22nd 18, 04:39 AM
The Cambridge part number is CAA-116. I have them in stock for $18 plus shipping.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 5:13:53 PM UTC-5, Mike C wrote:
> Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled.
>
> If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Google