PDA

View Full Version : SGS 1-35 wanted (not club model)

michael pitoniak
June 4th 18, 06:47 PM
anyone know of one for sale please contact me.

thx

June 5th 18, 02:39 AM
I hope that it is not rude to piggyback

I would be interested in the Club model

Thank you

June 5th 18, 02:42 AM
I hope that it is not rude to piggyback

I would be interested in a Club model

Thank you

June 8th 18, 08:12 PM
oops...
Chris Cutler

Thanks again...

June 9th 18, 10:14 PM
Ours was damaged in a wind storm last fall. the insurance company totaled it due to the unknown cost of an aileron. Just so happens.. a gentleman nearby had a 1-35.. with two sets of wings.. one of the 4 wings was damaged. he bought ours from AIG.

So.. luckily enough.. the one he had, extra was the one our (former) 1-35 needed.

So there's an 'extra' one floating around New England somewhere. I'm pretty sure he's a GBSC member.

JP

Charles Longley
June 9th 18, 11:24 PM
There’s one in South Seattle. I talked to the owner but ended up buying 1/2 of an ASW 19, I lost his contact info but the PSSA club probably know how to get ahold of him.

Charles Longley
June 9th 18, 11:32 PM
This was the guy who had one for sale in South Seattle last year. http://www.cubflying.com/about-us
He said he was going to put it on W&W but I never saw it.

Google