PDA

View Full Version : SSA Webinar June 5 '18 - Takeoff Dangers and How to Avoid Them

CindyB[_2_]
June 5th 18, 07:20 AM
Friends:

I'm presenting a webinar on Takeoff Dangers and How to Avoid Them...

it's FREE ! for SSA Members. . . you can rejoin if you need to.

You have to click on this link

http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=12643618&msgid=231744&act=23DI&c=1536658&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fattendee.gotowebinar.com %2Fregister%2F8177463091402469379

and sign in to be "registered" for the Webinar Event.

That lets you hear the event Live..... the event will be recorded and can be found and played back
from the SSA website by going to this web page..... if you are busy Tuesday evening.

SSA Webinars - accessible to members only

If this doesn't take you there, look under Member Resources, and then slide down to third from the
bottom line for Webinars.

You can watch this on a tablet or a home computer.
There is no special software required, it is viewed through your web browser.
You could watch it in a phone, but the pictures will be pretty tiny.
There are animated drawings, video, handouts.. It is not "just me talking" for an hour.

There are a few other Webinars already there, for you to enjoy at any time.
All new Webinars will be archived there.
There will be new topics on first and third Tuesday evenings continuing through the summer.
This is a new SSA Member benefit.
Only slots for 500 to sign on, over 250 signed up already. After that, you have to wait and play it back from the website.

Thanks,

Cindy Brickner
Mojave, CA

Scott Manley[_3_]
June 6th 18, 03:57 PM
Webinar was excellent. We organized and presented. Interesting. Full of good things to think about. Well done C.B.

June 6th 18, 07:42 PM
On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 1:20:05 AM UTC-5, CindyB wrote:
> Friends:
>
> I'm presenting a webinar on Takeoff Dangers and How to Avoid Them...
>
> it's FREE ! for SSA Members. . . you can rejoin if you need to.
>
> You have to click on this link
>
> http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=12643618&msgid=231744&act=23DI&c=1536658&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fattendee.gotowebinar.com %2Fregister%2F8177463091402469379
>
> and sign in to be "registered" for the Webinar Event.
>

> That lets you hear the event Live..... the event will be recorded and can be found and played back
> from the SSA website by going to this web page..... if you are busy Tuesday evening.
>

> SSA Webinars - accessible to members only
>
> If this doesn't take you there, look under Member Resources, and then slide down to third from the
> bottom line for Webinars.
>
> You can watch this on a tablet or a home computer.
> There is no special software required, it is viewed through your web browser.
> You could watch it in a phone, but the pictures will be pretty tiny.
> There are animated drawings, video, handouts.. It is not "just me talking" for an hour.
>
> There are a few other Webinars already there, for you to enjoy at any time.
> All new Webinars will be archived there.
> There will be new topics on first and third Tuesday evenings continuing through the summer.
> This is a new SSA Member benefit.
> Only slots for 500 to sign on, over 250 signed up already. After that, you have to wait and play it back from the website.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cindy Brickner
> Mojave, CA

I agree. Well done. I have never used the figure 8 approach to a field return but it makes perfect sense.

Greig Glover

June 6th 18, 07:47 PM
On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 2:42:23 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 1:20:05 AM UTC-5, CindyB wrote:
> > Friends:
> >
> > I'm presenting a webinar on Takeoff Dangers and How to Avoid Them...
> >
> > it's FREE ! for SSA Members. . . you can rejoin if you need to.
> >
> > You have to click on this link
> >
> > http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=12643618&msgid=231744&act=23DI&c=1536658&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fattendee.gotowebinar.com %2Fregister%2F8177463091402469379
> >
> > and sign in to be "registered" for the Webinar Event.
> >

> > That lets you hear the event Live..... the event will be recorded and can be found and played back
> > from the SSA website by going to this web page..... if you are busy Tuesday evening.
> >

> > SSA Webinars - accessible to members only
> >
> > If this doesn't take you there, look under Member Resources, and then slide down to third from the
> > bottom line for Webinars.
> >
> > You can watch this on a tablet or a home computer.
> > There is no special software required, it is viewed through your web browser.
> > You could watch it in a phone, but the pictures will be pretty tiny.
> > There are animated drawings, video, handouts.. It is not "just me talking" for an hour.
> >
> > There are a few other Webinars already there, for you to enjoy at any time.
> > All new Webinars will be archived there.
> > There will be new topics on first and third Tuesday evenings continuing through the summer.
> > This is a new SSA Member benefit.
> > Only slots for 500 to sign on, over 250 signed up already. After that, you have to wait and play it back from the website.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Cindy Brickner
> > Mojave, CA
>
> I agree. Well done. I have never used the figure 8 approach to a field return but it makes perfect sense.
>
> Greig Glover

I wonder how much more altitude you'd need for the figure-8 as compared with a figure-0? As a rough guess, let's call it another 180 (two 90s, perhaps two 45s), so 100-200 more feet?

Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)
June 6th 18, 09:05 PM
Had it in my schedule, job call had me to 10pm est.
Will look later, whether I get wings credit or not.
Maybe I learn something......likely......

Thanks for the effort......

Google