PDA

View Full Version : Need glider towed from Boulder, CO to Richmond, VA

Chris Snyder
June 5th 18, 06:59 PM
Is anyone looking for a tow "job" heading East? If no takers, any contacts/suggestions/lessons learned would also be appreciated - soaringvirginia at gmail dot com.

I'm considering making this into a road trip, but would rather spend the time flying in CO, than driving through KY.

Thanks,
Chris

June 5th 18, 07:11 PM
Chris,

Try Lonnie Greenwood. He hauls for a living with a 1 Ton pick Truck and has insurance. He has moved 4 or 5 gliders for me in the past two years.
or phone 336-250-4534

Tim

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 1:59:20 PM UTC-4, Chris Snyder wrote:
> Is anyone looking for a tow "job" heading East? If no takers, any contacts/suggestions/lessons learned would also be appreciated - soaringvirginia at gmail dot com.
>
> I'm considering making this into a road trip, but would rather spend the time flying in CO, than driving through KY.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

June 5th 18, 11:59 PM
Uship.com