PDA

View Full Version : Skylark 4 Canopy?

June 10th 18, 01:26 PM
Anyone have a spare, or a line on one, or know of a possible source?

Thank you,

June 10th 18, 03:02 PM
I have a few used canopies in the barn, send length, width and height and I'll take a look. Aircraft Winshield in LA has many types. Might give them the dimensions and see if they have something close.
JJ

June 10th 18, 05:08 PM
Ah, Thank you for the quick response.
I am trying to help a friend look, don't think he is probably aware of this board.
I can't fugure out how to respond to you privately. Would you mind respinding to my email?
Then I could pass yours on to him, and eliminate me as the middle man and source of confusion.
If that woukd be ok?

Thank you again,

Chris

June 10th 18, 10:52 PM
No luck on this end, either..........have your friend contact me at........johnsinclair210 (at) yahoo,com

June 11th 18, 02:21 AM
Thank you and I will pass your email along to him

Google