PDA

View Full Version : Need a trailer

June 13th 18, 02:18 AM
Semi's in the rear view mirror look bigger than glider trailers, especially when approaching fast and sliding sideways.

Everybody's ok, but unfortunately I need a trailer, rudder, and RV.

Anybody know of a 15M Cobra or similar trailer available, hopefully in the SE?

Glider is a Ventus B with 15 and 17M tips.

JS[_5_]
June 13th 18, 04:49 AM
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 6:18:22 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> Semi's in the rear view mirror look bigger than glider trailers, especially when approaching fast and sliding sideways.
>
> Everybody's ok, but unfortunately I need a trailer, rudder, and RV.
>
> Anybody know of a 15M Cobra or similar trailer available, hopefully in the SE?
>
> Glider is a Ventus B with 15 and 17M tips.

Ouch, that doesn't sound like fun Stu8.
Will you be able to use the fittings from the old trailer?
Wishing you better luck,
Jim

June 13th 18, 11:55 AM
Thanks,

tip and tail clamps yes, but wing trolleys pretty bent

-Stuart

z[_2_]
June 13th 18, 03:56 PM
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 7:18:22 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> Semi's in the rear view mirror look bigger than glider trailers, especially when approaching fast and sliding sideways.
>
> Everybody's ok, but unfortunately I need a trailer, rudder, and RV.
>
> Anybody know of a 15M Cobra or similar trailer available, hopefully in the SE?
>
> Glider is a Ventus B with 15 and 17M tips.

I have a newer Cobra that once held an ASH 31.

Google