PDA

View Full Version : small ribbon chute.

john firth
June 14th 18, 08:12 PM
This was obtained for spin testing of an RHJ 8. It might be usable
for a Kestrel or other ship using a drag chute.
Made by Niagara parachute.
You can have it for the cost of shipping.

John Firth

June 14th 18, 10:24 PM
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:12:50 PM UTC-5, john firth wrote:
> This was obtained for spin testing of an RHJ 8. It might be usable
> for a Kestrel or other ship using a drag chute.
> Made by Niagara parachute.
> You can have it for the cost of shipping.
>
> John Firth

John

I have an SHK with a chute that is unusable. Would gladly pay the shipping

Thanks,

Jim Callaway

john firth
June 17th 18, 03:53 PM
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 3:12:50 PM UTC-4, john firth wrote:
> This was obtained for spin testing of an RHJ 8. It might be usable
> for a Kestrel or other ship using a drag chute.
> Made by Niagara parachute.
> You can have it for the cost of shipping.
>
> John Firth

send mailing address to
What is the preferred shipping method?
Then I will check the cost. wt about 1kg incl package.

JMF

Google