PDA

View Full Version : Personal Soaring Site

Bruno
August 17th 04, 05:31 PM
I don't know why I am throwing myself to the wolves like this but,
feel free to visit my personal soaring site and browse some of the
soaring photos and video taken in Utah over the last 2 years. I
bought my first sailplane last year and have had a great time
documenting my beginning cross country flights. The site is
http://phoebus.vassel.com

Hope you enjoy!
Bruno

David Starer
August 17th 04, 06:27 PM
Bruno,

Don't sell yourself short - it's a delightful site.

David Starer

"Bruno" > wrote in message
om...
>I don't know why I am throwing myself to the wolves like this but,
> feel free to visit my personal soaring site and browse some of the
> soaring photos and video taken in Utah over the last 2 years. I
> bought my first sailplane last year and have had a great time
> documenting my beginning cross country flights. The site is
> http://phoebus.vassel.com
>
> Hope you enjoy!
> Bruno

John Galloway
August 17th 04, 09:11 PM
Hi again Bruno. We made contact last year through
your site which is a gem. The video makes soaring
in Utah look really special.

Some day......

John Galloway

At 17:48 17 August 2004, David Starer wrote:
>Bruno,
>
>Don't sell yourself short - it's a delightful site.
>
>David Starer
>
>'Bruno' wrote in message
om...
>>I don't know why I am throwing myself to the wolves
>>like this but,
>> feel free to visit my personal soaring site and browse
>>some of the
>> soaring photos and video taken in Utah over the last
>>2 years. I
>> bought my first sailplane last year and have had a
>>great time
>> documenting my beginning cross country flights. The
>>site is
>> http://phoebus.vassel.com
>>
>> Hope you enjoy!
>> Bruno

G.Kurek
August 19th 04, 12:51 PM
(Bruno) wrote in message >...
> I don't know why I am throwing myself to the wolves like this but,
> feel free to visit my personal soaring site and browse some of the
> soaring photos and video taken in Utah over the last 2 years. I
> bought my first sailplane last year and have had a great time
> documenting my beginning cross country flights. The site is
> http://phoebus.vassel.com
>
> Hope you enjoy!
> Bruno

-I just maked it in my favorites.

Bruno
August 20th 04, 11:37 PM
Thanks everyone for the overwhelmingly positive responses. I greatly
enjoy the contacts from fellow soaring nuts from all over the world.
Because of the enthusiasm for the first choppy homemade movie, I will
try to add a few more movies over the next week. Thanks for the words
of encouragement. Now, if only the weather would cooperate to go
soaring this weekend... ;)

Bruno

Google