PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly vario waypoints

2G
June 25th 18, 03:45 PM
Can anyone out there tell me how to load a waypoint file (cup) into a Air Avionics Butterfly vario (aka Display S)? The manual is very vague on this.

Tom

krasw
June 25th 18, 04:19 PM
Copy cup-file (or files) to waypoint-folder on your Air Glide USB stick, insert into vario and press synchronize.

JS[_5_]
June 25th 18, 04:21 PM
On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 8:19:47 AM UTC-7, krasw wrote:
> Copy cup-file (or files) to waypoint-folder on your Air Glide USB stick, insert into vario and press synchronize.

Delete the old waypoint file from the USB before inserting into the vario, or both will load.
Jim

Google