PDA

View Full Version : F/S ASH-25 (26.5)

JJ Sinclair
August 19th 04, 02:05 AM
Ash-25, s/n 25148, 625 hrs total time, gelcoat in perfect condition,
wings contoured, M&H wing tips & winglets bring the span to 26.5
meters. L-Nav with repeater & Cambridge model 20 flight recorder &
display, 2 Schuemans, 2 ASI's, 2 Alt's, compass. 60 cu ft aluminum
oxygen bottle & nelson regulator. Dittle FSG-70 radio with boom mic's,
ELT, two 12 ah batteries & charger, 2 canopy covers, tail dolly, wing
wheel, tail lifter/tow-bar. UDO's assembly tool, wing stands &
tie-down gear. Cobra trailer. NDH
$99,000 / offer JJ Sinclair USA California

JJ Sinclair
August 20th 04, 05:45 PM
(JJ Sinclair) wrote in message >..

Just talked to Woody and he told me to go straight to our bottom line,
OK we will take $90,000 FOB placerville, CA

This is a good ship, in good condition, that runs right with the
Nimbus 4 and ASW 22 (up to 90 knots) We have enjoyed the 5 years we
owned her, won the regionals a time or two, but illness, jobs, kids
and age (me) dictates its time to sell.

> Ash-25, s/n 25148, 625 hrs total time, gelcoat in perfect condition,
> wings contoured, M&H wing tips & winglets bring the span to 26.5
> meters. L-Nav with repeater & Cambridge model 20 flight recorder &
> display, 2 Schuemans, 2 ASI's, 2 Alt's, compass. 60 cu ft aluminum
> oxygen bottle & nelson regulator. Dittle FSG-70 radio with boom mic's,
> ELT, two 12 ah batteries & charger, 2 canopy covers, tail dolly, wing
> wheel, tail lifter/tow-bar. UDO's assembly tool, wing stands &
> tie-down gear. Cobra trailer. NDH
> $99,000 / offer JJ Sinclair USA California

Google